- Vintage-inspired scooter with chain-driven electric motor
- Variable-speed engine reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- 12-inch pneumatic tires with rear suspension system
- Built-in battery runs for up to 10 miles on single charge
- Designed for ages 13 and up; max weight of 170 pounds; 90-day warranty
Details: Cruise the side streets in style with this Euro-style electric scooter from Razor. Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, the Pocket Mod can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour--plenty fast enough for a quick trip to the corner store or a fun ride in the country. The scooter also teams a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable ride. Other features include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, a padded seat, and a built-in battery that travels for up to 10 miles on a single charge.